Barrel Racer Saddles for Sale – Lightweight and Treeless
Information Common to All BMSS Barrel Racing Saddles
Free shipping on all new saddles. Build time is 8 to 14 weeks depending on the tooling choice. All floral, oakleaf and feather tooling takes up to 14 weeks.
Certain items are custom. The custom fee is 100.00 but there is only one 100.00 fee. So if you get more then one custom item there is only the one fee. With some items there is a charge for that item such as 75.00 for a silver laced cantle on a border tooled saddle where silver lacing is not standard for that model.
- 3 1/2″ leather horn, braided horns are 30.00 more. 3″ horns are custom with a 100.00 custom fee
- Leather colors come in light, medium or dark oil – no extra charge. Dyes such as antique brown, antique black or walnut are extra.
- Saddle pommels are now tilted forward on all barrel models
- Standard suede seat colors are black, chocolate, toast. Other colors such as blue or red are custom and available at extra cost.
- Hoof pick pocket on back of cantles.
- Any seat seat size included and comes in half sizes also. Saddles under 13″ or over 17″ are charged a 100.00 custom
- Alison Ray rigging is custom for a 100.00 custom fee. this rigging is set one in forward of the standard barrel racers.
- Most popular add-ons are the silver or copper spots and buck stitching to saddles that do not include them normally. The angle cut rear skirt is very popular for 25.00 extra. See the rear skirt on the Squared barrel racer, third saddle down. Whatever you see on one saddle you can normally get on another. Just ask.
- Tooling and leather color examples found by going to “saddles” in the menu bar. Choose leather color or tooling options in the drop down window.
- Fenders, breast collars and rear cinches are extra options on all saddles and range a bit in price depending on tooling.
- Conchos; many people choose their own conchos from a variety of sources and send them in to have placed on their saddles. I recommend starting with www.conchos.com and www.luansleathers.com. Sport Saddle only puts on their standard silver black engraved J.Watts conchos
The Talako Barrel Racer
Call for pricing.
SQUARED BARREL RACER
- Base price: call for pricing
- Shown medium walnut dye, 60.00 extra
- Fenders are extra.
THE “DARK HORSE” pointy skirt BARREL SADDLE
Black roughout with black suede seat, studs, leather saddle strings
Call for pricing.
Includes silver or copper studs, buck stitching, silver laced cantle with three corner skirt conchos
- Base Price – 2350.00 for floral tooling or 2145.00 for other tooling such as diamond or basketweave
- Buck stitching in brown, black, white or silver. Other colors are available.
- Also available in border tooling
- Tooled fenders extra – call for pricing
BORDER TOOLED BARREL RACER
- Base price 1875.00, add 100.00 for Floral, Oak Leaf or Feather border
Saddle shown is antique brown
- Shown with a 3.5″ braided horn for 30.00 extra
FULLY TOOLED SQUARE SKIRT BARREL RACER
FULLY TOOLED SQUARE SKIRT
Base price 2150.00 for any floral tooling. Other tooling such as diamond or basketweave is 1945.00
- tooling shown is floral border with basketweave center
fenders are extra
- Saddle shown is finished in light oil. Other colors available such as medium or dark oil or dyes such as walnut or antique brown
FULLY TOOLED ROUND SKIRT BARREL RACER
FULLY TOOLED ROUND SKIRT
Base price, 2150.00 for floral as shown or non floral tooling such as diamond tooling for 1945.00
Mahogany color, 45.00 extra.
Silver studs (spots) as shown as extra
Fenders are extra
SMOOTHOUT BARREL RACER
- Saddle shown medium oil finish with chocolate suede seat.
- Base price 1800.00
- Round or square skirt
- Plain fenders, add 90.00
- Angle cut rear skirt is 25.00 extra
SQUARE SKIRT ONLY
Shown w/ silver-laced cantle, buck stitch or copper or silver studs. The rear skirt cut away showing the suede underneath is what defines it as the “Racer”
Base price 2145.00, add 100.00 for floral
Border tooled versions are an option
Fully tooled basket weave or diamond or combination diamond border with basket weave center available
Base price 1875.00,
Chocolate as shown add 45.00 to dye chocolate
- Price does not include buck stitching, angle-cut rear skirt or fenders.
BASIC BARREL RACER
- Base price 1520.00
- Shown w/ black-cherry dye, add 65.00
- Front silver concho-leather carriers are standard
- Leather horn standard
- Rawhide braided silver capped horn extra
- Available in light, medium or dark oil and other colors
- Fenders extra
BASIC BARREL RACER
- Shown dyed antique black – call for pricing.
- Pommel and cantle tooled leather rather than being all suede
- Knee flaps tooled to match the rear skirt
- Rear skirt is corner cut
- Round Skirt Barrel Racer,
- Blue and lime green spots done in the rope design
- Braided horn, brown stain, lime green rosettes.
- Call for pricing.