Endurance Saddles for Sale
If you like any of these pages please CLICK the "LIKE" at the bottom. Best regards.
Endurance Saddles are lighter weight than most western saddles and have no horn, as a rule. But you could have a horn put on it if you wanted to. The pictures below demonstrate some of those alternatives.
The Endurance Saddle is designed to spread the rider's weight out over a much larger area of the horse's back. This approach significantly reduces the amount of force per square inch that is exerted onto your horse. And that "spreading the pressure" will make your horse much happier.
The Endurance saddle's stirrups are already set back one inch compared to the trail saddle. This one inch accommodates people who like to ride two-point style or stand in the saddle so they can maneuver more easily up and down hills, or for faster and longer rides without tiring or getting sore.
However, anybody can overdo it and get sore and burned out eventually. But ordinarily your typical results will be a longer, faster ride than from other saddle types like trail saddles for instance.
Info Common to All Endurance Saddles
- This saddle model is the lightest weight Sports Saddle made.
- The Endurance saddle greatly improves comfort and contact for horse and rider.
- The rigging is set so the rider's legs are placed more under the rider for ease of posting or two-pointing.
- Endurance saddle leather is rugged and very low in maintenance.
- Clean mud off with a damp cloth and treat it with a quality saddle cleaner and conditioner.
- Smooth Leather – Black or Chocolate Brown
- Weight as shown 11 lbs
- Stirrups in centered position
- Two sets rear and front D’s
- One crupper ring
- One front water bottle D
- Low profile pommel and 3″ cantle
- Nylon stirrups with cushy foot grip
- Fenders 90.00
Fully Tooled As Shown
- Border tooled - call for price
- Fully tooled - call for price
- Floral - call for price
- Chocolate or black Endurance leather seat
- Silver conchos/carriers
- Endurance rigging
Examples of Adding Variety to the Standard Endurance Theme
Check Your Saddle Fit
Endurance riders have learned important facts about being comfortable in the saddle.
Our Suggestion: Take the time to learn the endurance riders' secrets of how to stay comfortable in the saddle for hours. And you can apply those hard won secrets to literally any style of horseback riding.
Your saddle is important. It's the most important piece of tack you'll use. You'll sit in your saddle for hours, and your horse will wear it for hours and hours.
So the point that your saddle fit you and your horse properly is very important. Ill-fitting saddles cause trouble with horse hide, muscle, bones and joints, behavioral problems, other tissues even nerve damage.
So you'll be doing the right thing to find that perfect saddle. And in our experience we have found that the BMSS Endurance Rider is a very good saddle for horse and rider. Because it is very lightweight (9-10 lbs), rugged, treeless of course, and it provides a custom-fit to each horse without being a special high-priced or special custom-made saddle.
When You Feel Ready Please Give Gerri a Call at 614 837-7299 to Help with Your Questions or to Take Your Order.