BMSS Endurance Saddles for Sale - Lightweight and Treeless
Endurance Saddles are lighter weight than most western saddles and are often without a horn. The saddle is designed to spread the rider's weight out over a large area of the horse's back, thus reducing pounds per square inch.
Endurance saddles often have stirrups hung slightly farther forward, to allow the rider to get off the horse's back when traveling at faster speeds. They are also designed for long rides at faster speeds than other saddles - such as a trail saddle.
Info Common to All Endurance Saddles
- This saddle model is the lightest weight Sports Saddle made.
- The Endurance saddle greatly improves comfort and contact for horse and rider.
- The rigging is set so the rider's legs are placed more under the rider for ease of posting or two-pointing.
- Endurance saddle leather is rugged and very low in maintenance.
- Clean mud off with a damp cloth and treat it with a quality saddle cleaner and conditioner.
- Smooth Leather – Black or Chocolate Brown
- Weight as shown 11 lbs
- Stirrups in centered position
- Two sets rear and front D’s
- One crupper ring
- One front water bottle D
- Low profile pommel and 3″ cantle
- Nylon stirrups with cushy foot grip
- Fenders 90.00
Fully Tooled As Shown
- Border tooled - call for price
- Fully tooled - call for price
- Floral - call for price
- Chocolate or black Endurance leather seat
- Silver conchos/carriers
- Endurance rigging
Adding Some Variety to the Endurance Theme
Check Your Saddle Fit
Endurance riders have learned important facts about being comfortable in the saddle. Take the time to learn the endurance riders' secrets about staying stay comfortable in the saddle for hours. You can apply those hard won secrets to literally any style of horse back riding.
Your saddle is important. It's the most important piece of tack you'll use. You'll sit in your saddle for hours, and your horse will wear ot for hours and hours. So the point that your saddle fit your both properly is very important.
Ill-fitting saddles cause trouble with bones and joints, behavioral problems, muscle and tissue, and even nerve damage.
So you'll be doing the right thing to find that perfect saddle. And in our experience we have found that the BMSS endurance rider is a very good saddle for horse and rider. It's very lightweight, rugged, treeless, and it provides a custom-fit without being a high-priced custom-made saddle for your horse.