Endurance Saddles for Sale
If you like any of these pages please CLICK the “LIKE” at the bottom. Best regards.
Endurance Saddles are lighter weight than most western saddles and have no horn, as a rule. But you could have a horn put on it if you wanted to. The pictures below demonstrate some of those alternatives.
The Endurance saddle’s stirrups are already set back one inch compared to the trail saddle. This one inch accommodates people who like to ride two-point style or stand in the saddle. See the Endurance gallery for pictures of balanced riders in competitive distance riding.
Info Common to All Endurance Saddles
- This saddle model is the lightest weight Sports Saddle made. Approximately 11 to 12 lbs
- The Endurance saddle greatly improves comfort and contact for horse and rider.
- The rigging is set so the rider’s legs are placed more under the rider for ease of posting or two-pointing.
- Endurance saddle leather is rugged and very low in maintenance.
- Clean mud off with a damp cloth and treat it with a quality saddle cleaner and conditioner.
Basic Endurance $1680.00
- Smooth Endurance Leather – Black or Chocolate Brown
- Weight as shown 11 to 12 lbs
- Stirrups in centered position for ease of posting or two-pointing
- Two sets rear and front D’s
- One crupper ring
- One set front water bottle D
- Low profile pommel and 3″ cantle
- Nylon stirrups with cushy foot grip
- Fenders extra
- 55.00 to add a Cheyenne roll
Deluxe Endurance – The concept is to have a western looking model with or without a horn but with Endurance rigging
- Border tooled – call for price
- Fully tooled – call for price
- Floral – call for price
- Chocolate or black Endurance leather seat
- Silver conchos/carriers
- Endurance rigging
Examples of Adding Variety to the Standard Endurance Theme
When You Feel Ready Please Give Gerri a Call at 614 837-7299 to Help with Your Questions or to Take Your Order.