BMSS Endurance Saddles for Sale - Lightweight and Treeless
Endurance Saddles are lighter weight than most western saddles and are often without a horn. The saddle is designed to spread the rider's weight out over a large area of the horse's back, thus reducing pounds per square inch.
Endurance saddles often have stirrups hung slightly farther forward, to allow the rider to get off the horse's back when traveling at faster speeds. They are also designed for long rides at faster speeds than other saddles - such as a trail saddle.
Info Common to All Endurance Saddles
- This saddle model is the lightest weight Sports Saddle made.
- The Endurance saddle greatly improves comfort and contact for horse and rider.
- The rigging is set so the rider's legs are placed more under the rider for ease of posting or two-pointing.
- Endurance saddle leather is rugged and very low in maintenance.
- Clean mud off with a damp cloth and treat it with a quality saddle cleaner and conditioner.
- Smooth Leather – Black or Chocolate Brown
- Weight as shown 11 lbs
- Stirrups in centered position
- Two sets rear and front D’s
- One crupper ring
- One front water bottle D
- Low profile pommel and 3″ cantle
- Nylon stirrups with cushy foot grip
- Fenders 90.00
Fully Tooled As Shown
- Border tooled - call for price
- Fully tooled - call for price
- Floral - call for price
- Chocolate or black Endurance leather seat
- Silver conchos/carriers
- Endurance rigging
Adding Some Variety to the Endurance Theme
Check Your Saddle Fit
And take the time to learn endurance riders' secrets to stay comfortable in the saddle for hours. And apply those hard won secrets to any style horse back riding.
Your saddle is the single most important piece of tack you'll use. You'll spend hours sitting in your saddle, and your horse will spend hours wearing it. So it's important that your saddle properly fits you both.
An ill-fitting saddle can cause significant bone and joint problems. Your horse can suffer behavioral problems and, worse, muscle, tissue, and nerve damage.
Finding a saddle that fits perfectly is no problem. Consider the BMSS endurance rider. It provides a custom-fit without being a high-priced custom-made saddle for your horse.