If you like any of these pages please give it a LIKE at the bottom. Thanks.
Colors are obviously important.
- But please don’t forget to ask about some of these other options that affect your new saddle …
LIST OF IDEAS to Talk About …
- Rigging – Pommels – Cantles – Conchos – Fringed Concho – Saddle Hardware – Fenders – Stirrups
- Stitching – Buck Stitch – Squared skirt – Rounded – Angle Cut – Seat Size
- Leather Colors – Colored Seats – Dyes – Black Cherry – Mahogany – Antique Black and Brown – Walnut Oiled
- Leather Tooling – Border Tooled – Floral – Oak Leaf
- Financing – Shipping – Time to Build – Warranty – Skito Saddle Pads
Contact us for more info and pricing 614 837-7299 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dark Oil on Roughout
Medium Walnut on Roughout
Natural Color on Roughout
MEDIUM WALNUT DYE
Contact Gerri for other color choices that are not yet published, email@example.com, 614 837-7299
Why Choose Sportsaddle.com?
Horse owners have contacted us with all kinds of saddle and riding problems. We’ve been around for about 23 years, since the treeless saddle era began. We’ve managed to help many people. And there are many riders out there still that haven’t come across the proper blend of saddle and pad.
Some people have been disadvantaged by having bought a common treed saddle that sored their horses’ shoulders or that created an aching back problem. So initially, some people are skeptical about horse back riding, but others are receptive. Many people we have found are hopeful that they have found a permanent, long-term solution to their riding problems.
Bob Marshall’s Sports Saddles with the Skito Equalizer saddle pads solve an incredibly wide range of riding and saddle problems. We have heard from increasingly more and more people that their veterinarian recommended that they try one. What a pleasure it is serving this equine community.
When You Feel Ready Please Give Gerri a Call at 614-837-7299 to Help with Your Questions or to Take Your Order.