Standard Features for All Bob Marshall Trail Riding Saddles
Free Shipping On All New Saddles.
- 3″ horn, round, square skirt, or corner cut rear skirt (25.00) and hoof pick pocket on rear skirt.
- All seat sizes available. Round, square or corner cut rear skirts available on all models
- Models under 13″ or over 17″ are custom
- 2 sets of rear D rings/crupper ring, 2 sets of rear conchos, 2 sets of front D rings.
- One set of front conchos and two sets at the cantle except for the basic trail saddle that gets one pair at the pommel, front leather carriers & 3″ Stirrups.
- Color of leather: light, medium or dark oil. Dyes such as walnut, antique brown, antique black, mahogany or dye-all-chocolate or all-black are extra.
HAND TOOLED TRAIL RIDER
1945.00 – basketweave, diamond or diamond border with basketweave center as shown
2150.00 All floral or all oak leaf or feather tooling.
- Saddle shown in medium oil finish
- fenders are available at extra cost
SMOOTHOUT TRAIL RIDER
Square, round skirt 1800.00
Plain fenders – 90.00
- angle cut skirts are 25.00 exta
SQUARE SKIRT BORDER TOOLED TRAIL RIDER
SQUARE SKIRT BORDER TOOLED
1875.00 for diamond, basketweave or barbwire tooling and others, 2150.00 floral tooling
Shown with Antique Brown Dye – add 45.00
silver or copper spots available for extra cost tooled fenders available for extra cost
BORDER TOOLED TRAIL RIDER WITH ANGLE CUT REAR SKIRT
1875.00 for diamond, basketweave or barbwire tooling and others. 2150.00 floral tooling
Corner (angle) cut rear skirts are 25.00
Shown with Antique black Dye – add 45.00
- Shown with whip stitching which is no longer available but has been substituted with buck stitching at extra cost of 125.00
Fenders available at extra cost
ROUND SKIRT BORDER TOOLED TRAIL RIDER
ROUND SKIRT BORDER TOOLED
Same pricing as the above saddle
BARBWIRE TOOLING EXAMPLE
Same pricing as the above two saddles
BASIC TRAIL RIDER ROUND SKIRT
1525.00 Basic trail saddles weigh approx. 15 lbs.
All suede, in chocolate (as shown) black or toast
Fenders – $90 plain
Rawhide braided silver capped horn – $30
Saddle shown with medium oil finish
BASIC TRAIL RIDER SQUARE SKIRT
Options are the same as above.
This saddle is shown with the pretty contrast trim around the base of the pommel and cantle – 30.00.
CHOCOLATE ROUGHOUT TRAIL RIDER
Natural (camel) color 1875.00 plus 45.00 to dye chocolate or black
Buck stitching – $125.00,
Fenders – $100.00 plus 15.00 for buck stitching. Add 15.00 for buck stitching on the knee flaps
Angle Cut Rear Skirt as shown $25.