Wrangler Saddles for Sale – Lightweight and Treeless
So, just what is the Wrangler?
A Wrangler is any one of the BMSS Trail Riders seen on the “Trail Saddles” page but with certain features changed as outlined below.
WRANGLER TRAIL SADDLE
All Wranglers are Peaked for high withered horses.
– Slick fork pommel with a 3″ horn.
– 5″ cantle w/dished out seat (for more comfort and seat security)
– Mini-slide bar rigging – allows more swing in the stirrups especially helpful for shorter legged riders.
– Hoof pick pocket on rear skirt
– Large stirrups that are four inches from toe to heel
– Extra large D rings ties strings and other gear
– Braided horns, 45.00
– Fenders extra on all saddles
$1875.00 – Basic Wrangler
– All suede or all endurance leather covered as seen below.
– Border Tooled
2265.00 Basketweave, Diamond Tool, Barbwire, Crazy tooling, Celtic
2550.00 – Floral, oakleaf and feather tooling on any saddle such as the border tooled or fully tooled saddles.
$2295.00 Fully tooled Basketweave, Diamond or combination of the two
– Smoothout – 2190.00
– Roughout – 2275.00
NOTE: Large knee flap must be on all Wranglers to properly cover the mini-slide bar rigging
MINI SLIDE BAR RIGGING
Mini slide bar rigging and a 5 inch scooped out Cantle makes a Wrangler.
The scooped out cantle allows about 1/2″ more wiggle room in the saddle. For example, if you already have a 16″ Sport Saddle Trail Rider and order a 16″ Wrangler, it will fit about 1/2″ bigger due to the scooped out cantle.
WRANGLER BASIC TRAIL SADDLE
- Shown – all covered in Black Endurance Leather
- Dyed all Black extra – other colors available: call for pricing
- Otherwise finished in medium or dark oil no extra charge
BORDER TOOLED WRANGLER WITH ANGLE-CUT REAR SKIRT
- Basket-weave with Barbed Wire edge
BORDER-TOOLED BLACK-CHERRY WRANGLER
- Diamond Border Tooled