Whatever is on one of the other models can usually be built on to any other model.
Mini-slide bar rigging
- standard on the Wrangler saddles
- can be added to any saddle for 45.00
- great for short legged riders who want more swing in their stirrups
- a great choice for any trail rider!
Silver or copper spots
- buck stitching 125.00
- Wrangler saddle can come with the leather seat at no extra charge.
- Faux leather such as elephant or crocodile are available for an extra charge.
Ordering a different pommel or cantle
- Trail saddle, normally with a 4″ cantle, can be ordered with the 5″ cantle or even the 3″ one.
- Endurance saddle with a 3″ cantle can be ordered with a 4 or 5 inch one.
- red, blue or purple suede are extra.
- see the photo gallery for some great ideas.
- Dyeing a basic trail rider or basic barrel racer all black or all chocolate
- Cheyenne roll on Endurance saddles – to dye it black or chocolate
- Front silver conchos with leather carriers
- Contrast trim around the base of the pommel and cantle, available in light, medium and dark oil
- Smooth russet leather pommel on basic trail rider, barrel racer or endurance saddle
- Smooth russet leather cantle on basic trail rider, barrel racer or endurance saddle
- Silver laced Cantle
- Montana Silver Swell Plates
- Montana Silver Cantle Plates
- Montana Silver corner plates
- Braided horn with silver cap
- Each set of silver conchos
- A complete set of concho/carriers with two sets of silver conchos
- Extra D ring, cannot be added after saddle is made
- Girl barrel racer corner plates
- To cover a basic trail rider in endurance leather, black or chocolate
- Tooled chap or (knee) flaps
- Double skirt or jockey
- Aluminum stirrups
- Matching stirrup fenders
- Matching rear cinch
- Matching breast collar
- Sports Sincha
- Different Stirrups , such as Aluminum on the BTR